A grand compilation of every single thing I could think of to do before the end of my life, posted here in an effort to inspire myself to act upon them more often, and in hopes of inspiring anyone who reads through it to make one of their own. :)
Go on, read through it! It may inspire you to do a thing or two on your own. :)
As you can see, they are sorted alphabetically, and anything already completed has earned a strikethrough. Please, if you find yourself curious about any one of these, don’t hesitate to ask!
Attend a college football game.
- Attend a Halloween masquerade ball.
- Attend a Japanese Tea Ceremony.
- Attend a Medieval Times dinner.
Attend a midnight release.
- Attend a professional football game.
- Attend a professional hockey game.
- Attend the Olympics.
- Bake a rainbow cake.
- Bake for new neighbors.
- Be a babysitter.
Be a bridesmaid.
- Be a first time homeowner.
Be a Guild leader.
- Be a nude model.
- Be a personal shopper.
Be a pet sitter.
- Be a successful vlogger.
- Be an extra in a movie.
- Be skilled enough at console gaming to be interchangeable with a mouse & keyboard.
Be in a choir outside of school.
- Be in a flash mob.
- Be in an epic, widespread snowball fight.
- Be in Times Square for New Year’s Eve.
- Be paid for interior design.
- Beat / earn all achievements in ALL my games.
- Become a Godmother.
- Become a Grandmother.
- Become a Yoga expert.
- Become an Aunt.
- Become familiar with all the languages Rosetta Stone offers.
- Become fluent in Japanese.
- Become pregnant.
- Blow glass.
- Build a birdhouse.
- Build a giant, exquisite snowman.
Build a kickass gaming computer.
- Build a treehouse.
- Build the entire world of Harry Potter in Legos.
- Buy a new car.
- Buy and wear ridiculous lingerie.
- Camp overnight for an event.
- Catch up with all the book series I read.
- Catch up with all TV shows I’m interested in.
- Complete a 365 photo challenge.
- Complete a giant jigsaw puzzle.
- Cook a full Thanksgiving dinner on my own.
- Cook through a cookbook.
- Cosplay successfully through my cosplay list.
Create and maintain a published website.
- Cross-stitch all the patterns I own.
- Cuddle a baby panda.
- Do a strip tease.
- Donate blood.
- Donate my hair.
- Dress crazy for a football game.
- Dress in Gothic style.
- Dress in Lolita style.
- Dress in Punk style.
- Dress up as a gory zombie.
- Dress up every year to hand out candy for Halloween.
- Drive a convertible.
- Drive a motorcycle.
- Drive a sports car.
- Dye some or all my hair a bright, unnatural color.
- Eat breakfast in bed.
- Eat Chinese food in China.
- Eat healthy for a month.
- Eat Italian food in Italy.
- Eat Japanese food in Japan.
- Eat sushi in Japan.
- Eat unusual meat.
- Exercise routinely for a month.
- Fall asleep in a tree.
- Fall asleep stargazing.
Fall in love.
- Find a coffee I like.
- Finish my fanfiction.
- Fly somewhere first class.
- Finish my basement.
- Gamble in a casino.
- Get a Bernese Mountain Dog puppy.
- Get a manicure.
- Get a motorcycle license.
- Get a pedicure.
- Get a piercing that’s not in my earlobe.
- Get a puppy and a kitten at the same time.
- Get a Ragdoll kitten.
- Get a salary-paying job.
- Get a tattoo.
- Get colored streaks in my hair.
- Get engaged.
- Get married.
Get my ears pierced a second and third time.
Get my ears pierced.
Get my first paycheck.
- Get my hair done professionally for an average day.
- Get my picture taken with all the Disney characters.
- Give a lap dance.
- Go boating in Venice.
- Go Christmas shopping in New York City.
- Go clubbing.
- Go LARPing.
Go on a cruise.
- Go on a haunted hayride.
- Go on a road trip across America.
- Go on a ropes / climbing course.
- Go on a Valentine’s Day date.
- Go parasailing.
- Go snowboarding with my boyfriend.
- Go to a comic convention.
Go to a dance with a date.
- Go to a gaming convention.
- Go to a Halloween party in costume.
- Go to a Harry Potter convention.
- Go to a masquerade ball.
- Go to a rave in a full crazy outfit.
Go to a Renaissance Faire in costume.
- Go to a Renaissance Faire with my boyfriend in matching costumes.
- Go to an anime convention.
- Go to Blizzcon.
- Go whale watching.
Go zip lining.
Graduate high school.
- Grow a bonsai tree.
- Habitually ride a bike.
- Have a child.
- Have a collection of figurines.
- Have a collection of weapon replicas.
- Have a grown up girls’ night in.
- Have a New Year’s kiss.
- Have a personal library with a reading nook.
- Have a professional picture taken of my own family.
- Have a second child.
- Have a threesome with a girl.
- Have a threesome with a guy.
- Have a traditional picnic in a park.
- Have a wicked gaming / theater setup in my home.
- Have an art studio in my home.
- Have my art featured somewhere well known.
Have my first kiss.
- Have my fortune told / palm read.
Have sex on a beach.
- Have sex with a girl.
- Hear someone call me “mom.”
- Help in a soup kitchen.
- Hide sweet little notes in things in buildings.
- Hold a falcon.
- Hold a FREE HUGS sign all day.
Hold a FREE HUGS sign.
- Hold a tarantula.
- Hold an owl.
- Host a family gathering in my home.
- Hug a penguin.
- Join the 501st Legion.
- Keep a garden for at least one year.
Kiss a girl.
- Kiss for the picture on a roller coaster.
- Kiss in the pouring rain.
- Kiss on a Ferris wheel.
Kiss under the mistletoe.
- Kiss underwater.
- Latch hook all the patterns I own.
- Lead a group in real life.
Lead a raid in a game.
- Learn and practice Tai Chi.
- Learn archery.
- Learn cake decorating.
- Learn car repair & maintenance.
- Learn computer repair & assembly.
- Learn crocheting.
- Learn everything in Photoshop.
- Learn fencing.
- Learn hair styles & techniques.
- Learn how to dance.
- Learn how to digitally paint.
- Learn how to drive stick shift.
Learn how to drive.
- Learn how to garden.
- Learn knitting.
- Learn makeup styles & techniques.
- Learn origami.
- Learn Poker.
- Learn pottery.
- Learn professional photography.
- Learn quilting.
- Learn sculpture.
- Learn self defense.
- Learn sign language.
- Learn to can / preserve food.
- Learn to play D&D.
- Learn to play guitar.
- Learn to play piano.
- Learn woodworking.
- Leave inspirational notes in public places.
Live in an apartment.
Lose my virginity.
- Make Christmas cookie baking a tradition with my boyfriend.
- Make my own chain mail.
- Make real s’mores.
- Make surprise breakfast in bed.
March in a Pride Parade.
- Master drawing every subject.
- Match my Halloween costumes with my children’s.
- Meet a Food Network star.
- Meet a Geisha.
- Meet any of the Harry Potter cast.
- Meet Emma Watson.
- Meet J.K. Rowling.
- Meet my Tumblr friends.
- Move away from home.
Own a dog.
- Own a fully furnished doll house.
- Own a guinea pig / rabbit.
- Own a motorcycle.
- Own a personalized costume from each of my favorite fandoms.
Own a personalized Harry Potter wand.
- Own a rainbow LED keyboard.
- Own a smart phone.
- Own a snake.
- Own a trampoline.
- Own a variety of Renaissance Faire costumes.
- Own a very nice house with a yard.
- Own all gaming consoles.
- Own all the books on my wish list.
- Own all the DVDs on my wish list.
- Own all the games I like.
- Own all TV shows I like.
- Own everything on my wish list.
- Paint a public wall mural.
- Participate in a protest.
- Participate in a slut walk.
- Participate in a walk for a cause.
- Participate in a zombie walk.
- Pay for a massage.
- Pay to send my parents on vacation.
- Pet an alpaca.
- Plan a surprise birthday party.
- Play laser tag.
- Play Quidditch.
- Poke a penguin.
- Practice random acts of kindness.
- Produce a large collection of artwork / stories.
- Raise a butterfly.
- Read all the books on my list.
- Read habitually to my children.
- Read Harry Potter to my children.
- Record a sex tape.
- Regularly volunteer somewhere.
Ride a horse.
- Ride a motorcycle.
- Ride every type of roller coaster in existence.
- Ride in a convertible.
- Ride in a helicopter.
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage.
- Ride in a limo.
Ride in a sports car.
- Ride Kingda Ka.
- Run a very well known and loved blog.
See a ghost.
- See a musical on Broadway.
- See Mount Rushmore.
- See my favorite bands in concert.
- See the Northern Lights.
- See the Nutcracker.
- See the Statue of Liberty.
- Sell a piece of my artwork.
- Send a message in a bottle.
- Send my children to college.
- Skinny dip.
- Sleep in a hammock.
- Sleep on a water bed.
- Slow dance with my boyfriend.
- Smack talk in online voice chat while playing a competitive game.
- Speak fluently with a Japanese native.
- Spend a full day in a spa.
Stargaze with my boyfriend.
Stay up 24+ hours at once.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Take a long trip to Japan.
- Take a mother / daughter vacation with my mom.
- Take daily evening walks.
- Take my kids to WWOHP on their 11th birthdays.
- Talk to a therapist.
- Travel on a train.
- Travel through Europe.
- Try a completely different hair style.
- Try all mixed alcoholic drinks.
- Try all the games on my list.
- Try every variety of tea.
- Try Japanese food.
- Try paintball.
- Try the local cuisine everywhere I travel.
- Tutor somebody.
- Utilize my degree.
- Vacation in Hawaii.
- Visit a butterfly farm.
- Visit a medieval castle.
- Visit all aquariums / museums / zoos possible.
- Visit all the major cities in the US.
- Visit Disney World with my children.
Visit Disney World.
- Visit every Six Flags in the country.
- Visit historical Williamsburg.
- Visit Sea World.
- Visit Stonehenge.
- Visit the Mall of America.
- Visit the Pyramids in Egypt.
- Visit the ruins in Athens.
- Visit the Sistine Chapel in Italy.
- Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Volunteer for a full day.
- Volunteer for the suicide hotline.
- Walk the Great Wall of China.
- Walk the Strip in Las Vegas.
- Watch a male stripper.
- Watch all the movies on my list.
- Watch Cirque du Soleil.
- Wear different colored contacts.
- Wiki-surf and read every page I find.
- Wiki-surf for all my fandoms and become an expert.
- Work in a library.
- Work in an animal shelter.
- Write a published magazine / newspaper article.
- Write on a bathroom stall wall.